Tuesday, 19 October 2021

Drawing - lyrics

I start to draw, a beginner  i chisel and harvest jewels
that glimmer, wisdom living thats hid in the palm of all
a sinner....but intuition can't be torn from recent demons
deceit is breathing & feeding & starving for...
Its dinner, a carnivore when karma calls I'm
eating beats with seasoned greetings, the beats my rock I'm a barnacle
on the calmest shore it's unanimous
I'm like a harpsichord...organ martyr, like it's Bach adorning the manuscript
and the ink'll banish gramma writ as farcical, these articles
starkly claiming the R's enormous were laughable (laugh)
celebs star in wars
I maul the beat like darth & start to harness a darker force darker than anakin
these mannequins, charlatans...you should know they think they're remarkable mimicking limericks
that damage the artform confucius wrote
fluid prose...masterful, but I need restoring
Cos these metaphors are prehistoric like the carnotaurus
big pharma...wanna farm us all as cattles in the field
sin's revealed, often calm in battle & bring the shield
like eric...from the dungeons, as the dragons trying to spark us all
but my artistry armour arsenals hard to fault
...weather disastrous storms
aspire to be ill as illadelph, from the inner cells, of the inner self as the heart is torn
not a sheeple...never sheepish I can't be shaun
off the grid THX eleven 38 cos I can't be caught
...it's a game where living is chargeable
you better live the same monotonous life, not the opposite it's a sin that is cardinal
I'm john...carpenter, matinee past reborn
on a ghost ship, in the fog...trying to find a land I can harbour thoughts
I'll dance a open telemark, pause, oversway
& bask in the applause as i dance a waltz at a gala ball
a trophy came, word is bond still got the bars galore you pussy
I'm a sabretooth tiger...rearranging your cipher
scarring your army force, casualties...mark the floor,
...& you'll not escape from the might of this massacre armed assault
so arm your horse...& saddle your cavalry can't retort literally
I start to swarm with the sting of a killa bee
Con's the hive, delayed...psychic speech from the monstermind like sawboss
chasing jayce and his lightening league...armed force (yeh)
...its typhons...revolting seed
the hydra prizing the golden fleece before the voyage of the argonauts 
it's stan lees...marvel spawn
a galactus, so gimme a star-ter course, any galaxy will do from the charts they've drawn
a bastard torn in the parlor ignorance half applauds
kill the ego, cos its a narcissist thats massaging yours
bomb your armada force &
blind you like the sun/through the heat that can't be cooled, an inferno where lava forms
bomb your armada force &
blind you like the sun/tzu & heed the art of war, & internally start to form

and as darkness falls...if you miss any knowledge
your relatives start to mourn, but you half ignore, so when does it start to dhorne?
you'll get your dome compressed, and it can't be broad-casted because of the ghastly gore, you were possibly martell born...
The sinister monarch...so pass the sword...to azor
ahai the prince that was promised...

No comments:

Post a Comment